Just one mum, supporting mumkind on this mummy marathon! #mumchat
1. What 5 words describe your life?
Blessed, Joyful, favourable, prosperous and delightful
2. Tell us something that others wont know about you.
I was an extra in the film Alexandra, they selected me to be part of Colin Farrells harem. I had one simple instruction from the director, he said "when you the actor shouts 'fight' you move from the bed and hide.
Well, the actor shouted 'fight', I moved and as I moved I slipped my lacy number (fyi this was already see through and no bra underneath), my left boob came swinging out.
Before I knew it Colin and 4 other men landed on top of me, I then couldn't move my arm and had to go to the first aid room where Colin carried me there in a scooped up carry.
This is all Gods honest truth, no filter. I then had a driver escort me to A&E where I had to explain that Colin Farrell hand landed on my arm.
Colin did say sorry and bought me lunch, which was a sandwich from the canteen!
3. How many 'real' friends do you have VS your followers/likers/FB friends?
5 real friends my Hub my mum my dad my sis and my son
4. What makes you feel vulnerable?
Sometimes being in a situation that I can't always control
5. Do you dare to dream or do you believe dreams only happen to others?
All day every day. Dream big or go home
6. What one piece of advice would you give to other women?
Live, don't exist, embrace who you are to the max and live in yourself more because Jesus love you and made you fearfully and wonderfully.
7. When did you last shave your pits/legs
Last night in my bath I don't like feeling like prickle jones (and my son #littlehuman (age 4) asked if I used to be a man so thought better fix up. lol
Lauren is founder of